- Mantu, an independent international consulting player and leader in business transformation, has announced its acquisition of Arneo, a digital creative agency based in France.
- This recent acquisition bolsters Mantu’s standing in the design, content creation, technology, and digital marketing sectors while providing Arneo with a fresh opportunity for growth alongside the Group’s ten other brands.
- Arneo stands out among other market players for adopting a sustainable and responsible approach, placing eco-design at the core of its projects to create new codes for the digital world.
- The digital creative agency’s approach emphasizes reducing environmental impact, promoting accessibility and digital sovereignty, and making rational use of resources.
- Arneo’s unwavering commitment to its clients and teams aligns perfectly with Mantu’s raison d’être of “building the next generation of sustainable pioneers.”
Arneo: a welcome addition to the Mantu Group
Arneo offers a broad spectrum of digital-related services, from consultation to design – platform and content creation and deployment.
This includes UX/UI, e-commerce and acquisition strategy deployment, technological solution implementation, performance optimization (SEO, SEA, analytics, etc.), and to a greater extent, supporting its clients throughout their digitalization process.
The digital creative agency will benefit from the Group’s extensive digital and technology knowledge and experience, gain access to its vast network of entrepreneurs and key worldwide accounts and thereby leverage the collective strength of Mantu’s community of 10,000 professionals spread across more than 60 countries.
Mantu’s brands guide more than 1,000 clients worldwide throughout their transformation journeys and share the unique scaling experience of rapid international expansion since 2007.
“We are proud to continue to develop Mantu by integrating a brand like Arneo into our Group, which has the know-how, expertise and talent to meet our clients’ current digital creation and marketing challenges.
We are also confident in our ability to integrate them into our network of brands. With our extensive experience in growth and scalability, we will bring valuable insights and a fresh perspective to joint development within the Group”, said Olivier Brourhant, Chairman and CEO of Mantu.
“For us, becoming part of Mantu represents a new chapter, marked by our shared entrepreneurial values and commitment. We are particularly thrilled about the potential that lies ahead and the new avenues for growth and development in a rapidly growing sector,” said Jérôme Deshaie and Albin Porcheret, the CEOs and co-founders of Arneo.
Read the French press release in PDF here